About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
My Datsun 510 is a work in progress. I was into Datsun's the day after I was born and this was the car literally rode in. So my interest in cars recently came about when I saw our family's old 510 rusting in a field for the past 25 years, until 2009 when I decided to take it on as my restoration project. Thought I'd start this blog about just different stuff that interests me (not just cars but hobbies too). This car is not for sale nor will it ever be for sale. *If your car is featured here against your wishes or you see incorrect information, please contact me at classicdatsuns@gmail.com , and I will make any necessary changes. Have fun viewing. I am not affiliated with any sponsors, company, or body shop. I'm just a dude that likes Datsuns.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Shinzo Auto Skyline KGC-10


I came across this nice looking ("Datsun/Nissan" formerly "Prince Automotive") Skyline KGC-10 near the Shinzo Automotive booth and got a chance to meet the owner of the car Mr. Ikedah and see a couple of products available through Shinzo.

Shinzo Auto Service
51 Auto Center Drive, Suite 27
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel:(949)951-5398

Owned and operated by Shinzo Ishii.
Mr. Hidee Ikeda made the drive all the way from Seattle with this KGC-10 Skyline.  He was nice enough to show me how a camber checker works and how you measure the vertical length and angle of your wheels.  
This G-nose S30 was looking really good in the Shinzo booth and it went along with the color scheme of their shop.  


Another product was the alignment checker which required the car to be on a flat smooth surface.  It was pretty cool to see these products available for home use.


Mr. Ikedah then was able to show me under the hood of his car.
Original inline 6,  L28 motor.  Looking pretty good.



Did I mention this car is for sale?  Can someone loan me $45,000+?
=D

No comments: