About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
My Datsun 510 is a work in progress. I was into Datsun's the day after I was born and this was the car literally rode in. So my interest in cars recently came about when I saw our family's old 510 rusting in a field for the past 25 years, until 2009 when I decided to take it on as my restoration project. Thought I'd start this blog about just different stuff that interests me (not just cars but hobbies too). This car is not for sale nor will it ever be for sale. *If your car is featured here against your wishes or you see incorrect information, please contact me at classicdatsuns@gmail.com , and I will make any necessary changes. Have fun viewing. I am not affiliated with any sponsors, company, or body shop. I'm just a dude that likes Datsuns.

Friday, April 1, 2011

VIP Hyundai Equus

It's now arrived on US shores.  The Hyundai Equus.  People are finally seeing VIP potential in the Korean auto market.  As a owner of a 2009 Hyundai, I do feel like I got a really good deal and I'm pretty happy.  It's cool to see good things coming from Korea.  Anyway I found this picture of a VIP style Equus that was unveiled.  I love the styling of it.  This car in stock form is enough to put a smile on my face but having a nice set of aggressive rims and a lower stance made me drool a little bit.  Not really feelin the smoked lens' but I'd still drive it.  The DUB and the stock version are pretty sick in my opinion as well.  I also posted a stock interior of the rear reclinable heated seats.







 

3 comments:

Jackie Champion said...

Hey! You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Equus Sale. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about Equus sale in your area. Keep it up! This is a good read.
The Korean domestic market Equus comes as a 3.8L "Prime" and a 4.6L "Prestige" in South Korea. It is the most expensive model in the company's lineup. It launched in the People's Republic of China in August 2009. The Hyundai Equus was listed in the '10 exciting cars for 2010' from Forbes.
The Equus engineers had the enviable task of setting a new design standard for an entire line of vehicles. Starting with the distinctive front grille, deliberate lines continue from the hood through the body to show off the staggered-width 19-inch chrome wheels. LED turn signals with HID Xenon headlights, sculpted front fog lights, and the distinctive air intake further set the Hyundai Equus apart in a field of conventional rivals.

Equus Sale Boston

Kaieza Damien said...

Hi there! great stuff here, I'm glad that I drop by your page and found this very interesting. Thanks for sharing, nice pictures! Keep it up!

equus sale ma

Layne Adams said...

Hi there, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing you thoughts on this issue. Keep it up, looking forward to read another one in the future. Cheers!
Equus Boston