About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
My Datsun 510 is a work in progress. I was into Datsun's the day after I was born and this was the car literally rode in. So my interest in cars recently came about when I saw our family's old 510 rusting in a field for the past 25 years, until 2009 when I decided to take it on as my restoration project. Thought I'd start this blog about just different stuff that interests me (not just cars but hobbies too). This car is not for sale nor will it ever be for sale. *If your car is featured here against your wishes or you see incorrect information, please contact me at classicdatsuns@gmail.com , and I will make any necessary changes. Have fun viewing. I am not affiliated with any sponsors, company, or body shop. I'm just a dude that likes Datsuns.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stuff That Had To Be Done: ETA: 5/30/11

Ok my recent time around the house has been pretty crazy.  Here's a few pics of what I have been up to. The pictures should tell all but the captions should give more detail.

Changed out a broken sprinkler head to a copper top.  Not too complicated.


Planted some veggies.  Cilantro and Green Onion.  Better than organic because organic still uses pesticides.

Cleaned my garage.  Doesn't really look like it but it's clean.  Installed shelves above garage door on the roof.


I saw this on the road but if I had this Civic, I think I would be smiling ear to ear every time I drove it.
This is 8th gen Civic SI Mugen edition.  They were released in 2008 with only 1000 units produced.  Rated at 197 horsepower this would be an awesome car to own.  I can't find production numbers for 2009 or 2010 or 2012 for that matter but I can tell you that this is no ordinary Civic.



Here's a really mean looking Mini Cooper.  This car looks so mad at the world.  Complete with spoiler and front lip kit and rims.  I wish I knew more about Minis to tell you more about them.  This one just simply stood out from the rest of the Mini Coopers on the road. 



One of the best years on record for that Bordeaux, France.  2005 Bordeaux. Had a little sip.

If you are wondering what ETA means in the title, I hope you stay tuned to find out.  I'm going to have a pretty nice surprise for you all on that day.

No comments: