About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
My Datsun 510 is a work in progress. I was into Datsun's the day after I was born and this was the car literally rode in. So my interest in cars recently came about when I saw our family's old 510 rusting in a field for the past 25 years, until 2009 when I decided to take it on as my restoration project. Thought I'd start this blog about just different stuff that interests me (not just cars but hobbies too). This car is not for sale nor will it ever be for sale. *If your car is featured here against your wishes or you see incorrect information, please contact me at classicdatsuns@gmail.com , and I will make any necessary changes. Have fun viewing. I am not affiliated with any sponsors, company, or body shop. I'm just a dude that likes Datsuns.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rap For Your Soul

Thought I'd share some vids of some really good Christian rappers.
 Yes, that's the same Jin from "106 & Park" , "Freestyle Fridays", and "Ruff Ryders" now holding it down for Christ.

I always thought Lecrae was legit.  He's been rappin for a while.  Thought this song was sick.  Finally some rap that I'm not shy to bump when I'm with family.
Spiritually: I'm experiencing growth in my walk with the Lord and one way I'm doing that is seeking positive and glorifying music.  I love rap and hip hop but these guys are proof that I don't have give it up entirely knowing that the messages are based on Scripture.


Nothing new happening with the car.  Just been busy with working long shifts at work and taking care of stuff at home and other people's homes and Home Depot, and having family over, and Church and more interior painting, and Home Depot and BBQ'ing for family.
Nearly everything going on, except car stuff.  How much more can I take.  I had muscles hurting in my body.
I should be getting a little cash flow from my job, so more car updates will be on the way.

2 comments:

JohnTiedemann said...

Cool for the videos on it, But i did not get the content as per my keyword search which I was. I has the cool videos and little bit of content too..............

Drive510 said...

huh really? That's weird, I didn't add any tags to my post yet. I'll add some tags right now.