About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
My Datsun 510 is a work in progress. I was into Datsun's the day after I was born and this was the car literally rode in. So my interest in cars recently came about when I saw our family's old 510 rusting in a field for the past 25 years, until 2009 when I decided to take it on as my restoration project. Thought I'd start this blog about just different stuff that interests me (not just cars but hobbies too). This car is not for sale nor will it ever be for sale. *If your car is featured here against your wishes or you see incorrect information, please contact me at classicdatsuns@gmail.com , and I will make any necessary changes. Have fun viewing. I am not affiliated with any sponsors, company, or body shop. I'm just a dude that likes Datsuns.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Engine Deconstruction Pt 6 (labeling & more cleanup)

Went back into the garage tonight and removed the passenger side horn.  Once again, I used my drill to get those screws out to remove the horn.  I didn't have to worry about the nuts falling out because they were attached to the frame.













Before...

.....aaaannnndd  After.
Label, label, label.  Much of the electrical is behind the dash so I started with the steering column.  

No comments: