The dolly was a major task and not easy when you're alone. I didn't want to risk scratching the under body so I bought pipe foam and black duct tape and started to wrap the dolly. My friend who let me borrow the dolly recently completed a restoration on his early 60's MG roadster. The dolly was welded and made to fit the MG roadster and I was afraid that it wouldn't fit. I feel much better having wrapped it in foam though and I'm pretty happy with the work I did.
I had a hard time adjusting the dolly and I was doing some pretty dangerous stuff, but all is well. I'm ok and a little exhausted. But here it is, completely on the dolly.