More electrical labeling. Seems like those wires never end. I can't even imagine working on a present day car.
Finally I removed the dashboard!!!!! Now moving on to other stuff like removing the A/C box fan blower.
Now with that out of the way, I can see I'm going to need to scrape more of the sound deadening material there.
I finally removed the clutch and brake pedal. I had to use a #17 on my socket wrench set to remove a bolt on each side. The clutch came out easy. The brake pedal was not so easy. The bolt looks like it's screws out clockwise. I labeled this as the reverse brake pedal bolt. It took a few turns till I realized that I was crushing the washer beneath. *note to self - it's probably the only bolt on the car that's different.
So here is how it looks now. after I take everything out, I'm really going to start cleaning things up inside. I'm also going to need to figure out how to make a storage space for all these parts.