About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
My Datsun 510 is a work in progress. I was into Datsun's the day after I was born and this was the car literally rode in. So my interest in cars recently came about when I saw our family's old 510 rusting in a field for the past 25 years, until 2009 when I decided to take it on as my restoration project. Thought I'd start this blog about just different stuff that interests me (not just cars but hobbies too). This car is not for sale nor will it ever be for sale. *If your car is featured here against your wishes or you see incorrect information, please contact me at classicdatsuns@gmail.com , and I will make any necessary changes. Have fun viewing. I am not affiliated with any sponsors, company, or body shop. I'm just a dude that likes Datsuns.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saran Wrap and A Thursday Old School Meet

Just like the title says.  I was basically driving by and saw this.  Took a couple of pics. It was a really good meet last Thursday.  I really wish more S30/S130 owners would start showing up out of the wood work.  Still a good turnout even with slight overcast and a bit chilly.  Good time with good folks and nice rides.




Oh, I before going to the meet, I rolled over to 5&aDime and picked up a few tees.  I did n't take a picture of the shoulder to shoulder crowd but I did happen to take a picture of the DJ doing his thing.



^I've  always had a soft spot for Sentras and this one sounded super mean, ...also fitted with a roll cage.














^ my  friends S30, up for sale in the neighborhood of $7800 I think.


I love it when old school rides other than Datsuns show up.  This Corona is well loved and shows.

^GC10 Hakosuka.  Can anyone say that they get tired of seeing Skylines?  I don't know anyone.  I love em' all old and new.




I wanted to show you guys my friend's 510 wagon.  I took a pic of his mirror because these are not 510 mirrors but actually mirrors from a BMW 2002.  Looks like a perfect fit.


^A super mean sounding Celica.  The motor does not match the rear tires. ....just take my word for it.


No comments: