I just started taking off as many bolts that I saw that hold it together. The bottom #12 bolts were both probably the most troublesome. The driver's side broke off which I'll take care of later and the passenger side just kept turning no matter how many times I turned it so I decided to drill that one out and finish it off finally with pinching it off with a pair of bolt cutters.
The quarter panels weren't the only thing I did lately. My main focus for getting back into the garage was actually to remove the e-brake, fuel lines, and brake lines but thing's don't always go as planned. There was 4 bolts that held the brake lines to the underside of the car. These were pretty weird because from the inside of the car, they look almost like rivets with square washers folded up to hold the carpet in place; however, they were actually screws with a nut on the underbelly of the car. My socket wrench proved to be ineffective. I decided to simply angle grind the four of them off.
I had a bit of a treat today too. A while back when I went to the Philippines, I had taken some chrome parts with me to get re-chromed in Manila. Well, unfortunately they were not able to chrome plastic pillar vents but they were able to chrome my grill, headlight surrounds, and licence plate lights. It looks really amazing. Total cost was about $85 USD at a place in Manila, Philippines called "Chrome Dazzler". I'm really impressed and awesome job at wrapping too.
These photos don't really do it justice. I 'm going to try to touch up the emblem later down the road, but I'm really pleased how these items turned out.
So... till next time.